Landrover & Jaguar diagnostic tool
The Land Rover & Jaguar OBD2 Scan Tool is an easy-to-use, stand-alone unit that will have you scanning your vehicle like a pro within minutes. Simply, plug it into the OBDII port and the device will boot up with step-by-step instructions. This scanner has a large, easy-to-read colour display accompanied by a user-friendly interface that requires no additional software.
This scanner will allow you to access ALL Land Rover & Jaguar vehicle systems including engine, transmission, ABS/DSC, Airbag, Body systems, etc. You will be able to read/reset Land Rover & Jaguar-specific codes, as well as read live data from vehicle systems. As a bonus, the scanner is equipped with full OBDII capabilities that allow you to scan all engine readings and related trouble codes (check engine light) on petrol vehicle make/model 2002+ and diesel vehicles make/model 2007+.
OBD2 Functions Include:
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness — I/M Readiness indicates whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame — When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the onboard computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test — This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s onboard computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring — This function can be utilised to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. EVAP System Test — The EVAP test function lets you start a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information — The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information about the test vehicle.
10. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11. Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM data stream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15. Read pending DTCs
16. Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
Special FUNCTIONS for Land Rover & Jaguar:
Oil/Service/Brake Service Reset Function
Reset the engine oil, Carry out the CBS Reset, Exhaust emission inspection, Coolant Service Reset, Spark plugs Reset, Brake fluid Service Reset, Micro-filter Service Reset
Battery Check and Registration
Register the battery replacement, this is a MUST-DO JOB, failing to do so may create an overcharging situation, shorten the battery life, and/or enable limp-home mode
EPB Reset Function
Brake Pad / Shoe changes on vehicles equipped with EPB’s (Electronic Parking Brakes) MUST be carried out using a Diagnostic Tool to correctly recalibrate the vehicle. This tool will offer you that capability on supported models. Deactivate to Service Position – Replace – Re-activate.
SAS Reset Function
The Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) is used to measure the angle of the steering wheel and the speed at which it is being turned. The ABS System mainly uses the signal as part of its stability control function, but also by other systems such as ride level control and adaptive lighting. A problem with the SAS Signal will cause a fault with any of the systems that use the signal directly, or indirectly.
If the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) needs to be changed, many vehicles require the new sensor to be calibrated. This tool will allow you to carry out steering angle re-calibration on supported models.
DPF Regeneration or Replacement
Carry out a forced Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration on supported vehicles – this MUST be done by trained personnel. Required when the DPF filter blockage reaches levels where passive or active regeneration cannot burn off the excess soot.
Diagnose ABS/SRS system codes, read and clear DTCs and turn off ABS/SRS warning light, retrieve ABS/SRS ECU information, etc.
Main Unit, OBD 16PIN Cable, User Manual, USB Cable, Protective Nylon Case.